Add to Wishlist
OTHM Level-3 Technical Certificate In Occupational Health & Safety
Course available for 60 days
The OTHM Level 3 Technical Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety has been developed to enable learners to gain an understanding of health and safety practices within a working environment.
The course provides an insight into how to manage workplace issues and covers the areas you would encounter in a health and safety role.
The aims of this programme will allow learners to :
- Understand the different roles and responsibilities for health and safety in the working environment
- Be aware of safety and welfare rules in the working environment
- Understand the elements of a health and social policy
- Understand the benefits of safety management systems in organisations
- Be able to review health and safety procedures across an organisation
- Be able to communicate effectively when contributing to the maintenance of a healthy and safe work environment
- Understand the importance of working with others to maintain a healthy and safe workplace.
- Understand the principles of risk assessment
- Understand about risks and control methods for workplace hazards
- Know how to manage the effects of accidents and incidents
- Be able to monitor risks and incident management
The qualification is suitable for those wishing to work in health and safety positions in a variety of sectors and will provide the real-world knowledge and skills that organizations and employer’s demand.
Successful completion of this qualification will also equip learners with the underpinning knowledge and skills required to succeed in further studies.
Lecture # 1
Basic Concepts Of Safety Articles
Presentation No 1
Lecture # 2
What Is ISO 45001
Presentation No 2
Lecture # 3
Presentation No 3
Lecture # 4
Presentation No 4
Lecture # 5
Detail Discussion About Fire
Presentation No 5
Lecture # 6
Presentation No 6
Lecture # 7
Presentation No 7
Lecture # 8
Different Types Of Control Measures
Presentation No 8
Lecture # 9
Detail About Musculoskeletal Health
Presentation No 9
Electrical Safety In Hazmat Environments
Confined Space Entry
Hazard Communication In Construction Environment
Objective Based Paper
Tell Us How You Feel About The Course
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review